Why Choose JR Mastering For Your Music Mixing and Audio Mastering?
1. EXPERIENCE - Since 1999, I’ve provided excellent mixing and mastering services, podcast editing/mastering, and ACX audiobook editing/mastering for over 8,000 clients (that's 6-8 per week) all around the world, in all styles of music (and many languages). From major labels to home studios, my name and work is trusted by many in the industry. And EVERYONE gets the exact same level of service. Period! Check out some of my before and after mixing and mastering samples.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE - At JR Mastering, I provide a stress and hassle free service. And, "I" personally do all the work on every project (no auto-preset software or an intern). I point out major mixing errors, and give free mixing advice to correct them. Regardless of who you work with, if your mix isn't right, your masters won't be either. I help you get your mix right first, and we work together to get your project sounding great.
3. THE STUDIO - Great results begin with an experienced sound engineer, but a studio loaded with top gear is also very critical. My studio was designed to produce superior acoustic fidelity, and it’s stocked with high-end premium gear. All cables, effects processors, my audio interface, speakers/monitors, my i7 computer and software were chosen so I can achieve the best results possible with your project.
4. EASY PAY - I require only 50% down to start your project. You pay the balance after you approve my work. No hidden fees or upsells.
5. FAST & EFFICIENT - Full projects are finished quickly, within 2-5 business days. 24-hour rush service also available for $10 extra per song (mastering only).