Who is John Rogers and Why Have Over 7,500 Clients Worked With Me?
#1 REASON - I'm a top mastering engineer and I personally work on your project. If there are any problems with your mix, I will let you know exactly how to correct them. We work together as a team, with great fast communication, to get your music to sound the very best it can! I'm here for clients who want to work together with an honest person who cares about their music! My name goes on every project and excellence is my goal.
- I've mastered over 30,000 songs and worked with over 7,500 satisfied clients since 1999, which includes several grammy winners and several European billboard top 10 songs.
- Some of my Client Testimonials.
- A few client Before After Mastering Samples.
- Im the author of the book Audio Mastering Secrets.
- JR Mastering is the official mastering company for the Veteran's Music Project
- Here are more reasons why so many artists choose me.
Only 50% Deposit To Start Your Project TODAY!
SONG ONLINE MASTERING PRICES
(prices shown are per song)
- Only 50% down required. The rest due after you approve my work.
- 24-hour rush service available, add $10 per song. (Sundays not included)
- Two free revisions per song, after that it's only $5 each.
- Full CD projects usually finished in 3-5 business days.
- Money back guarantee if you're not satisfied.
PLASTIC CD MASTER DISKS (MAIL TO THE DUPLICATOR)
- 2 Redbook Master CDs Text / ISRC Encoding & UPC Code (If Applicable)
- Volume Levels Are Balanced From Song To Song
- Complete Error Checking
- First Class Shipping In A Box (Non-boxed CDs often get crushed)
DDP IMAGE (UPLOAD TO THE DUPLICATOR)
- Quickly Download Your DDP Image - No Waiting For Your CD To Arrive!
- Upload Your DDP Image To Your Duplication Company's Website
- Quickly Get Your Duplication Started And Save A Few Days Turnaround Time!
NOTE - Get The Plastic CD Master Disks AND The DDP Image $50 ($65 International)!
MUSIC MIXING AND STEM ONLINE MASTERING RATES
Email Me the following (and I'll send you back a quote):
1. Number of songs
2. Number of tracks per song (like lead vocal, bass, kick, etc.)
1. If you still don't get what I'm asking for, how many files per song are you sending?