JR mastering opened for business in 1999, in Las Vegas, NV. Since then, owner John Rogers has mastered over 40,000 songs for over 7,500 satisfied clients in every genre and style of music.
John is also the author of the best selling book and video series Audio Mastering Secrets.
If you need a project mixed or mastered, John will treat your project as if it were his own, using all of the mixing and mastering techniques he's developed over the past 18 plus years. John will do an AMAZING job for you!
1. Since 1999, I've worked with over 7,500 highly satisfied clients on over 40,000 songs in every genre imaginable. I've seen and done it all! And "I" do all the work on every project (not an intern or auto-preset software). Check out some of my before and after mastering samples.
2. I know how long it took to make your music, and I treat every project as if it were my very own. I do everything I can to make it sound the very best it can.
3. I point out major mixing errors and give free mixing advice to correct it. Regardless of who does your song mastering, if your mix isn't right, your masters won't be either. I help you get your mix right first! Note - 95% of the online mastering companies will not do this. Most of them can't!
4. I have all the top of the line hardware and software in my state of the art studio. Everything needed to deliver AMAZING results every time!
5. I'm the easiest CD mastering company you'll ever work with. I quickly respond to all of your questions or concerns. I'm here to help you any way I can.
7. I require only 50% down to start your project. You pay the balance after you approve my work. I've been in this business long enough to know my song mastering will sound better than 90% of the online recording studios out there, regardless of what they charge.
8. Full CD mastering projects are finished quickly, within 3-5 business days. 24-hour rush service also available for $10 extra per song (song mastering only). Unlike the big mastering companies who tell you a week and take a month! Sometimes they never even get to your project.