You visited my website for a reason. You want your music to sound GREAT at an affordable price!
When I first started mastering online, there were roughly only 50 companies. Now you have THOUSANDS of companies charging from $5 a song (the kid in his bedroom) to $500 or more! At any price, I will work with you and get your music sounding the very best it can! Isn't that your goal?
**Song Mastering Prices**
ALL songs are mixed & mastered by me, John Rogers. I've mastered over 21,000 songs and worked with over 7,500 clients since 1999!
- Moneyback Guarantee if you're not satisfied
- Two free revisions per song, after that it's only $5 each.
- Alt. versions (radio, extended, etc.) with same master settings only $10 each
- 24-hour rush service available, add $10 per song. Sundays not included.
- Full CD projects usually finished in 3-4 business days.
Here's how to START A PROJECT.
Physical CD Master Disks
- 2 Redbook Master CDs Text / ISRC Encoding & UPC Code (If Applicable)
- Volume Levels Are Balanced From Song To Song
- Complete Error Checking
- First Class Shipping In A Box (Non-boxed CDs often get crushed)
- Quickly Download Your DDP Image - No Waiting For Your CD To Arrive!
- Upload Your DDP Image To Your Duplication Company's Website
- Quickly Get Your Duplication Started And Save A Few Days Turnaround Time!
NOTE - Get The Physical CD Master Disks AND The DDP Image $50 ($65 International)!
**Song Mixing & Stem Mastering Prices**
Prices shown below are PER SONG and are based on the number of channels (kick, snare, vocal, etc.) each song has.
If you don't know what a channel is read this article - What Does Channel Mean In Music And Mixing?