You visited my website for a reason. You want your music to sound GREAT at an affordable price!
I'm looking for new clients who want a highly-skilled sound engineer that actually cares about their project!
Someone who knows exactly how your genre of music is supposed to sound for commercial release, and personally works with you to get it there! Is this YOU?
- 100% refund if you're not satisfied
- Two free revisions per song, after that its only $5 each.
- Alt. versions (radio, extended, etc.) with same master settings only $10 each
- 24 hour rush service available, add $10 per song. Sundays not included.
- Full CD projects usually finished in 3-4 business days
- 2 Redbook Master CDs Text / ISRC Encoding & UPC Code (If Applicable)
- Volume Levels Are Balanced From Song To Song
- Complete Error Checking
- First Class Shipping In A Box (Non-boxed CDs often get crushed)
- Quickly Download Your DDP Image - No Waiting For Your CD To Arrive!
- Upload Your DDP Image To Your Duplication Company's Website
- Quickly Get Your Duplication Started And Save A Few Days Turnaround Time!
NOTE - Get The Physical CD Master Disks AND The DDP Image $50 ($65 International)!
Prices shown below are PER SONG and are based on the number of channels (kick, snare, vocal, etc.) each song has.
If you don't know what a channel is read this article - What Does Channel Mean In Music And Mixing?